Belle Weddings is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1. Contact details
Johannes Huslaan 156
+31 (0)6 54 97 09 52
2. Personal data that we process
Belle Weddings processes your personal data either because our services are used and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address information
- Telephone number and email address
- Any dietary requirements and / or allergies
- Physical disability
- Bank account number
- Wedding date
3. Purpose and basis of data processing
Belle Weddings processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To properly perform the agreed services.
- Handling your payment.
- Reach you by phone or email if necessary, to perform the service.
- To comply with legal obligations, including keeping records.
4. How long we store your personal data
Belle Weddings does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following categories of personal data:
- Personal data concerning the client and subcontractors: up to 7 years after the wedding to meet the requirements of the tax authorities.
- Personal data concerning guests: up to 1 year after the wedding.
5. Sharing your personal data with third parties
Belle Weddings does not sell your personal data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the performance of the agreed services and / or to comply with legal obligations. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf. The script is only shared with those who work at the wedding and need it in order to perform their work properly.
6. Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
7. View, modify, transfer or delete your personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing, to object to the processing of personal data or to request the data for transfer. You can send the request to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your ID. To project your privacy, we advise you to blacken your passport photo, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport, the passport number and the citizen service number on this copy.
8. How we protect your personal data
Belle Weddings takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact Isabelle van den IJssel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Social Media
Communication through the various Social Media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) and sharing privacy-sensitive information is the responsibility of the client. This privacy statement does not apply to how Social Media channels handle the data you provide. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these Social Media channels carefully.
10. Updating our privacy statement
Belle Weddings reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement, for example when laws and regulations make this necessary. These changes will be announced on the website in an adapted version of this privacy statement.